Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Don't worry I have not gone away



As of late my blog has been getting a lot of negative attention claiming that I am here to bash the Palins.



However as many of you well know in my very first post I announced that bashing the Palin family was NOT my intention. I invited my readers to ask questions, and I promised I would answer them to the best of my knowledge.



I KEPT that promise!



There were some which I chose not to answer because I did not feel that it was appropriate. But I did not shy away from even controversial questions if I believed they deserved an answer.



I am not here to anger the Palins, but I am here to expose what they have done and to tell the world how deeply it has affected my family and I.



People can say whatever they want about me, and call national attention to my blog by labeling it “anti-Palin” if that is their desire. But from the bottom of my heart I am saying that they are wrong when they claim that I am out to get Sarah and Bristol!



I’m not happy about how this has played out, but since this is the card I was dealt I am going to keep my head up and continue to speak out.



I am not going to hold any grudges nor will I hide in the corner and keep quiet. If you think my blog is “slow paced” or “mean” then by all means don’t come to it.

In my next post I am going to change this up a little and talk more about our current situation and how all of this attention is affecting my mother and myself.



I will also invite my mother to write a few words of her own to explain how she is feeling, and how she deals with all of the harassment and threats we get on daily basis.



For those of you who have sent suportive comments, or contributed via Paypal, I want to express my gratitude. You have really been a source of comfort during these difficult last couple of days.



Thank you all very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment