Part 4 of questions you have asked me...
Did Willow really shoot glares at me during prom?
Yes, but she’s a teenaged girl so it wasn’t surprising. Plus, her date and I took a photo together, so that probably irritated her even more.
Did I ever see books in the Palin home?
No I did not. But then again I was not really paying attention. However I asked my mother and she also says she does not remember seeing any books lying around.
Why were we at their house at the time of the “Triggybear” photos?
To meet Trig! It was important to us. We really believed that they would soon be part of our family and I wanted photos with him because I naturally assumed that he would always be around and I wanted to take pictures as he grew. I am kind of a freak about photography. Plus he was just the cutest thing.
Is my family being paid off?
I find this especially insulting. Never would I, nor any member of my family, stoop so low as to allow ourselves to be paid off by the Palins. I am speaking out now and will continue to do so in the future!
Why was that photo of Levi with Trig, instead of Tripp, used on the Tyra Banks Show?
They simply used the wrong photo. That was their mistake and I told them so after the show.
Who’s the other baby in the photo of Levi and Tripp, and why is he/she cut out and only her arm left?
That was my baby cousin who was sitting next to Levi when I took the photo. Later I cropped her out because I did not have permission to use her photo online. I still have the original copy at home.
I don't think I have ever had so many question asked of me at one time!
Perhaps in my next post I will put the questions on hold and share something a little different with you.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment