Monday, June 14, 2010

Questions Answered



I really appreciate receiving and reading all of my comments and was quite overwhelmed with all the questions you have asked.



As promised I will do my very best to answer the majority of those questions.



There are some I will not answer simply because I am not one hundred percent certain. There are also some I will not answer because it might impact my chances of seeing my nephew. But other than that I will try to provide an answer.



So here we go.


Why did my mother (Sherry Johnston) get Bristol a cell phone?
Sarah had been paying for Bristol’s cell phone, but after Bristol and Levi announced the pregnancy and started talking about getting married Sarah did not want to pay for it any longer. My mother, having the kind of heart that she does, was easily sweet talked into paying for a cell phone for both Bristol and Levi by my brother.


Were Bristol and Levi ever married?
No. They planned to wed twice but both times failed.


Are Levi and I getting along?
As with many siblings do we have our ups and our downs. I know that if I ever need a shoulder to cry on, or a helping hand he will always be right there. My brother is my best friend and I love him with all my heart. Many people who are close to us think we share a brain or are twins because we can finish each others sentences, and can always guess what the other is thinking or is about to say. I do not agree with many of the decisions that he has made in the past, but that’s life and we have moved forward. I am proud of my brother, and he is a great father, and I can only hope that he makes wise decisions in the situation he finds himself thrust into.


Why do I think Bristol forbade Levi to talk to me?
Honest to God, I couldn’t answer this question. I have wasted too much of my time trying to figure this out. I have literally racked my brain, and I still do not understand why she dislikes me so much, or how anyone could ask their boyfriend/fiancĂ© to cut their sister out of there life. Especially since at that time my Father had just walked out on us.



Do I want to write a book?
I would LOVE to write a book. I only wish I knew how to go about doing so. I know that people would be drawn to my story if they had the chance to see it in print. I really hope to get the opportunity to write one sometime soon.


Do I know if the Palins had family dinners?
No, I cannot say for sure that they don’t have family dinners, but from what I have heard they do not sit down as a family or do much cooking at home.


Did Levi volunteer, help, or assist at the special Olympics?
Yes, my brother participated along with my ex boyfriend (Crosby) of three years, who is also one of Levi’s good friends. My ex-boyfriend has a little brother who has Down’s syndrome so my brother wanted to participate and help.
 
Why did Levi kiss Trig at the RNC?
My family is very affectionate. Levi adored Trig especially since he was the newborn brother of his, then fiance, Bristol Palin. Levi was around Trig a lot, so they developed a close bond and he learned many baby handling tips. Which was great because he was about to become a father.


Were there more photos of Trig and the rest of the Palins on my computer before it got hacked?
Yes, there were many more from that same day that the infamous “TriggyBear” photos were taken. As well as some from the Wynona Judd concert that Sarah, my Mom, Piper, and Sarah’s sister Molly all went to see on base. Along with those were just some other random photographs, a few of which were of Levi and Bristol together, although they did not really like being photographed.


How many teen pregnancies are there in Wasilla after the RNC?
Teen Pregnancy is HUGE here, unfortunately. Every day you find out someone else is expecting. It has most definitely increased since the RNC and I sincerely believe it is because they want the attention, money, and fame that Bristol has received.


During the five month period where Bristol was out of school due to “mono” did I see her?
Yes, I did. I saw her quite a few times, she would come over and hangout in Levi’s room with him. Whenever she would come over she would go straight into his room and would never really engage in conversation with any of us, or have dinner with us. Even if Levi came up and joined us, she would remain downstairs. There was also the time when we all went on a double date to the movies, (Levi with Bristol and me with my boyfriend Crosby) and I was very excited but Bristol barely spoke a word the whole night.



Whew! Okay that should satisfy at least some of your questions.



I will try to get to more of them either tomorrow or the next day so hang tight if I have not answered your question yet. I will hopefully get to them all eventually.



Once again thank you very much for visiting my blog and I hope you found that my responses satisfied at least some of your curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment