The other day as I walked through our local Wal-Mart I happened to notice the most recent US Weekly magazine lined up on every single checkout line.
Feeling a little embarrassed I looked at the ground to avoid making eye contact with anybody who might happen to see the magazine, and recognizing me, want to ask me questions about it.
I walked away from the check out line and then decided to call my mom to ask if there was anything else she needed at the grocery store before I left. She named off a few items and then asked me if I had seen the magazine with Levi and Bristol there. I quietly whispered yes.
She then asked if I had read it. “No” I said. She asked me to buy it so she could read it at home. The LAST thing I wanted to do was buy it and increase their sales in any way, but it is really hard to say no to my mom..
But before I gave in and bought it for her I decided I needed to read it and see if it's worth spending my money on.
As I was looking over the photos and reading the first page I caught myself smiling.
“Why” you might ask?
I will tell you why. Because there was a big smile on both my brother and nephew’s faces, and they both looked extremely happy which could not help but make me happy as well.
Well at least I was until I got to the end where I was suddenly snapped back to reality.
One of the questions they asked of Bristol was, “How'd it (the relationship) officially end?”
Her response was, “I read a text message on Levi's phone from his sister about setting him up with one of her friends. I was pissed, like, "you know what? You don't have a job or an education, I'm not doing this with you." So we broke up. He saw Tripp every few months after that.”
As I read that and got very upset. I was in fact stunned.
Bristol has done some very harsh things to me, such as manipulating my brother into not speaking to me, but this was very hurtful, not to mention one of the biggest lies that has came out of her mouth yet.
I would NEVER have tried to split up their new family, and make Bristol bear the same pain that my mom endured when she was cheated on.
Regardless of how rocky our relationship was I would not wish that kind of pain on ANYBODY. And I certainly would never have done that to my new born baby nephew who I love with all of my heart.
I never wanted any of my friends to be with my brother while he was with Bristol and I am the last person to condone cheating because of all the pain I have experienced from my own father’s affair.
Everyone who knows me knows family is number one to me, and I hate cheaters more than anything! In fact I am still very upset by the fact that some of my so called "friends" used me to get closer to my brother and I still have trust issues from it.
Bristol, if your intentions are to slam me and play the victim in a national magazine, at least provide proof that I did indeed text Levi in an attempt to hook him up with one of my friends.
Oh, wait, you can't! Because it NEVER happened!
Please just get over the fact that some of my friends have previously been with Levi or you will NEVER have a healthy marriage with him.
And Levi, how dare you sit there and allow her to blame me for your whole break up!
You two need to take responsibility for your own actions.
Do you remember what it was like? You two fought every single day, called each other the harshest names imaginable, and not one bit of that was my fault!
Levi, I have had your back our whole lives, and I cannot believe you would let the whole world assume I am the bad guy when you know full well I had nothing to do with it! Take responsibility and stick up for your family! This is pathetic Levi, man up!
Recently Sarah claimed that "Bristol believes in redemption and forgiveness to a degree most of us struggle to put in practice in our daily lives."
But if that were the case then why still hold this grudge against me? Why?
No comments:
Post a Comment