I had a feeling that this was going to happen.
I could not help but have serious doubts that Levi and Bristol would make it to the altar.
Let's make it perfectly clear that I want only the best for my brother and nephew, and wish them all the happiness imaginable. However I don't see this marriage making that happen. I just believe that in the long run if they were to have gotten married it would have hurt Tripp even worse as he grew older, and wiser, and understood what was going on around him.
I'm just glad that all this chaos has happened while he is so young that he might not remember all the heart ache and drama.
I was there during their entire relationship before Tripp came along, and a little while after he was just born as well, and they simply did not have a healthy relationship.
They were constantly fighting and exchanging harsh, hurtful words, and reacting in ways that would/could hurt Tripp deeply if they got back together and he were to see them acting that way in front of him. I think co-parenting will be great, and maybe as time goes on they can grow up, mature, and build a better relationship in the future. But for now I'm glad they called it off.
It just blows my mind that Bristol would call off the engagement to someone who she "loved and which everything just felt so right" because of petty rumors which she already knew about before she got back together with Levi.
It's a small town; everyone knows everything within a matter of weeks! There is no way she didn't know about the rumors circulating about Lanesia! Especially because of how much attention Bristol still pays to Lanesia out of left over middle school jealousy.
I feel like this was a huge set up, and that my brother got played. Again.
I can only imagine the heartache he is going through right now. I know how much he loves both Bristol and Tripp.
My mom just said as she was reading through my post and that she agrees completely with what I wrote. She also believes that based on what she has heard, witnessed, and read recently, that Bristol was just looking for any little excuse to break off the engagement and cause more drama so that she can play the victim.
I also recently read in US weekly magazine a quote from Bristol that said "sorry babe, your sister won't be attending the wedding", and the reason given was that I supposedly threatened to "kick her ass in SEVENTH grade.
That was so many years ago, get over it!
To be honest I don't recall ever threatening to beat her up. But I did tell her off once because I caught her two timing my brother with the boy that I was seeing at the time.
But seriously, can't she move on and get over middle school spats? If she is as forgiving as her mother claims, there is no way that old arguments should still even be an issue.
Isn’t that right Bristol ? Especially since it was you, and not I, who was in the wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment