Monday, September 20, 2010

Break a leg on "Dancing with the Stars" Bristol! (I mean that in a good way of course.)

I wanted to take a moment and wish the mother of my nephew good luck tonight on her first big dancing debut.

I sincerely hope that she does well and is starting to feel confident in her performance.

I'm sure a few of you are wondering why in the world I am addressing this on my blog, but it really is the only way that I can reach out to her.

I am also wondering if I should look for my nephew in the stands.

I guess the only way for my family to find out is to look for him this evening while we watch the show together. It's sad to say that if we do see him in the audience that it will be the first time in months.

Maybe Bristol will soon be willing to accept my (and my families) offer of help. We would love to watch Tripp time from time now that she has such an action packed schedule. I'm sure she can use the help.

Anyway, I just wanted to send out my support since, regardless of our rocky relationship, she is the mother of my beautiful nephew.

(I will have to be truthful though and admit that as much as I want Bristol to do well my vote is going toward the SITUATION.)

No comments:

Post a Comment