Here are a few more of the questions that were sent to me after my post about Trig Palin on Wednesday.
1) Why do you think Bristol lived with her aunt?
Bristol did not want to move to Juneau because she wanted to continue her relationship with Levi. They wanted to remain close enough to still see each other. I believe this is during the time that Todd allegedly offered Bristol a new car as a bribe to get her to end her relationship with my brother.
2) Does Levi KNOW he is the father? Do you think there is any chance he isn’t and is just being paid to pretend?
Let me put it this way. If there was any doubt then Levi would have had a paternity test done, and despite theories to the contrary there is no way he would accept money to pretend to be some innocent child's father.
That is a very disgusting thing to even consider. If Tripp were not Levi's son it would break my heart, and I don't know if I could ever get over that. But I believe with all of my heart that Tripp is a Johnston. And Levi is a proud father to his little boy, who by the way looks identical to how he looked when he was Tripp's age.
3) Again. for the umpteenth time in two years I have been asking this question…WHY DOES LEVI HAVE A HOSPITAL BRACELET ON in the pictures with Trig? I am smelling BS and I am NEVER wrong.
Well I have to admit that I had never seen this picture before, and at first was just as confused as many of you. However the other day Levi happened to call and I was able to ask him about it. He identified it as a picture of him with Tripp at the hospital. I don't know why people believed it was Trig, but it's not.
4) You said on Larry King Live that Levi once went an entire summer not speaking to you because Bristol told him so. You have stated that Levi lived with the Palins. When did all this happen? It couldn’t have been the Summer of 2008 before the election. Was it 2007? And if so why was Levi living with the Palins in 2007? Do you want us to believe that Levi would tell you everything when he went a whole summer not talking to you because somebody told him to? Your appear to be truthful but I think you are leaving out quite a bit. Why?
I would like to make this clear. I know I have laid all this out before but I will explain it again because there still seem to be questions.
It was before the election. Bristol started demanding that Levi end all contact with me in the summer of 2008 at the beginning of her pregnancy.
Because of the campaign Bristol had to put on a happy face and play nice, so during THAT time Levi was again allowed to talk to me. I guess she realize I would speak out and ruin the "perfect image". Or at least that's how I perceived it because the change in her attitude towards me came out of nowhere. It was a like the difference between night and day.
Levi lived with the Palins at the end of Bristol's pregnancy in 2008, and moved out shortly after Tripp's birth because of the constant fighting between he and Bristol, and other personal issues.
That's when the real hell started for our family. But never in my wildest dreams did I think it would become this bad.
5) What do you think accounts for the difference in size between the Trig that is shown being held by the Heaths in the hospital corridor and the Trig that you are holding in the Palin house two weeks later?
I can not give an answer for that. It might possibly have something to do with camera angles. Or maybe there really is something going on about which I am still completely in the dark.
6) So, why is Levi not seeing his son anymore? Bristol is in LA, and I hear moving to Arizona, and yet, doesn’t Levi have custody time each week?
Does he not care? Maybe the baby isn’t his after all?
I didn't know Bristol was moving to Arizona, and that's very hurtful to hear. We've already missed so much of his life while only living a few miles apart, if he really does move thousands of miles away there will be little hope that we will see very much of him at all anymore.
As you know"Team Levi" does not talk to me about the legal side of things. (Even going so far as to announce in the paper that I "won’t be privy to information from anyone with Team Levi.” And Levi is not allowed to fill me in either, so all that I know about the legal agreement is what I read on the internet. Obviously Levi does not have much control over what happens with Tripp as everybody can determine by how rarely he sees his son these days.
I do know that Levi loves his little boy very much, and I cannot imagine how, or why, he allowed his lawyers to mess things up so badly for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment