This post has taken an exceptionally long time to write because I keep erasing and rewriting it in order to make sure it is nothing short of perfection, and that it leaves no significant questions unanswered.
But after many days, and even weeks, I have come to realize that no matter how well written, or how sincere and honest, the post is there will always be doubts and questions. Therefore I have decided to simply tell all that I know, and all that I have seen with my own eyes.
It wasn’t until I read it on IM that I came to realize that there were people even speculating that Trig was not Sarah’s real son, and alleging that she lied about his birth. Some even saying that perhaps there was a third child involved.
To be completely honest I looked at that conspiracy theory like they were all crazy. Of course I would never lie about anything, period, Especially not about an innocent young child.
I really do not know where to start with this post so I guess I will start from the very beginning.
I vividly remember hearing Bristol say that she and her family were suspicious that their mother might be pregnant because she was wearing loose clothing, acting different, and being distant. It was not much later that I recalled Bristol acting very hostile and having no idea what was going on.
Eventually I found out that there was turmoil within the family because Sarah had just admitted she was pregnant with a baby boy to her family and that the next day she would announce it publicly.
It appeared to me that the Palin family were offended and hurt that Sarah lied and hid her pregnancy from her own children. It wasn’t much later that I overheard that Sarah flew back from Texas while she was in labor to Alaska to give birth to her son Trig. It seemed that it was very important to her that she gave birth to her baby in “her great state of Alaska”.
Days later we were invited to the Palins house in early May (Levi’s birthday) to meet the sweet newborn baby Trig.
I was anxious to meet Trig for a number of reasons. The first being that I knew I had a niece or nephew on the way soon and I wanted to be around babies to get an idea of how it would feel to be an aunt. I hadn’t had much baby experience at that point.
I was also very excited to meet Trig because I was convinced that my brother and Bristol were going to get married and start a family pretty soon so I considered the Palins a part of the family already.
I am a very welcoming person and allow people into my life easily. I guess I just got my hopes up a little too soon.
Because of my open heart and eagerness to bring our families together at that time, Bristol and I were as close as we ever were, and I was even calling her my “sissy in-law”. Which, by the way, was even her name as it appeared on my phone. I really thought things were going to work out.
I was so full of joy that day when I walked into the Palin home that when they handed me Trig I just held him in my arms and melted. He was just the most beautiful, tiniest little guy and I instantly fell in love with him.
How can you not? After all, at the time I was in a serious relationship with a man who had a younger brother with Down syndrome so I already had a soft spot for children with special needs.
People often ask why I took photos. Well, why wouldn’t I ?
At the time I considered the Palins family, and I thought that Trig would soon be my brother in-law. I take family seriously and I keep my camera with me at all times. I also scrap book, and I love to take pictures so that friends and family can see themselves when they’re older and look back at all of the great memories that we shared.
I guess because I do not have many photos of myself as a young child I wanted to make sure that my nephew and Trig (Who I once thought would be a big part of my life) would have that special treat and we could always look at the pictures together and I would have the opportunity to share those memories with them. It was something that I sorely missed in my life.
The captions I put on the MySpace photos may have seemed a bit “weird”, or “suspicious”, or even “odd” but the truth is that I was only a teenager who thought this adorable child was going to become family and I was in awe of him. As weird as it may sound I always give out nicknames, it is just something I have always done, and for some reason I always put “bear” at the end of loved ones names. I probably picked it up from my mother and Father who have always called me Sadie-Bug.
I have always referred to my brother as “Ishy-Bear”, Trig was “Triggy-Bear”, and Tripp “Trippy-Bear”. It is just ME and it is just what I do. Weird or not, there is no story or hinting behind it, it’s just a nickname.
As for “Mommy In law”, well that was just a simple mistake. What I meant was that Sarah would soon be Levi’s Mother-in-Law.
Had I known that my personal MySpace would be invaded by millions of curious people I would have definitely made changes in my whole profile, but as an unsuspecting teenager that isn’t something you expect to happen OVER NIGHT. I was just the average teen from Alaska bragging about my adorable “family”. Simple as that.
People get heated about this topic and I have never understood why. Everyone has their own theory but this is all I know, and I am sorry if this isn’t what you want to hear, but it is the truth as I know it.
As far as I am aware Sarah did not fake her pregnancy and I do not know why she would.
In those photos I agree she looks lean but that is how she has always looked to me.
People pick every detail about her apart claiming her legs are too skinny and she is wearing a baggy sweatshirt indicating that it’s something suspicious. Well then explain why she is basically wearing the same outfit in her new reality show while she is lounging around her home saying “Noooo boys go upstairs” (Maybe that is just her comfortable clothing, I know I wear sweatshirts while lounging around my house).
Truth is I cannot give you all the answers but I am trying my best. You cannot see her stomach through that sweatshirt so nobody really knows. Many people I know have had children and their legs stay slim.
I am not saying Sarah isn’t hiding anything, or that I am sticking up for her, but I am just giving my opinion. After all that she and her family has done to us I hope you all believe that if I knew something I would be the first to say so but that isn’t the case.
I did not even ever consider she would fake her pregnancy until I started reading reports and blogs. Even then I didn’t believe it.
I’ve seen and read it all. The ear theory, fake pregnancy suit, adoption, switching out babies, and all I can say is that I never saw any evidence that supports any of that. I also never noticed anything wrong, different, or odd about Trigs ears when I saw him.
If indeed they did fake the pregnancy, adopt, or switch a baby, well then that makes her the most evil and manipulative women I have ever come across. But right now I still have no good reason to doubt that Sarah is the biological mother of Trig.
However, I do question why she has NEVER provided any proof to put the rumors to rest. I realize she is not obligated to do so, but why not shut everybody up? And then recently I heard that she gave the wrong location for his birth. How could she forget that he was born in Wasilla?
There are many unanswered questions, and I am sorry I cannot answer all of them for you. Believe me, I wish I could. It never occurred to me that there would ever be this level of speculation or I would have paid a lot more attention back then.
After the infamous TriggyBear photos were taken Bristol and Levi had taken Trig to my mother’s home a few times and my mom never noticed anything different or odd about Trig. He was just a joyful baby boy who looked exactly the same everytime she saw him. She never noticed a difference in his appearance whatsoever.
I do know that there is no way that Trig is Bristol’s son. Bristol was with my brother during that whole time and Levi would never hide something like that from me.
I was also around Bristol once in awhile at that time and she did not have a baby belly whatsoever.
There is NO WAY that Trig is Bristol’s son. To my knowledge she has had one beautiful son, and that is my precious nephew Tripp Johnston.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment