Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More of your questions answered



Have the Palins ever demonstrated any sympathy for us or empathized with our situation?
No. Not once did they call us to ask how we were doing or if we were okay. The only time they called is to demand us to not talk or to take down pictures, or other efforts to control our family. To this day it really upsets my mom that Sarah Palin has no remorse for throwing our family under the bus, and turning our lives upside down all for a chance to be the Vice President. What did we get out of this? We received death threats, harassment, the loss of our privacy, damage to our personal property, and all sorts of nasty e-mails and letters. I don’t think she quite understands the horrendous impact this had on our family.

Did the Palins and my family ever have a bridal or baby shower for Bristol together?
My Mother and I tried to plan a baby shower for Bristol twice, but she didn’t want one. Levi then asked us to stop because Bristol felt that we were “badgering” her. As for a bridal shower, well during that time she did not even allow Levi to talk to me so the answer is no, we did not.



Can I say for a fact that Levi is not the father of Trig?
YES! Levi is NOT the father of Trig. He is the proud father of Tripp Easton his one and ONLY child.


Why was Levi at the hospital at 6:00 AM for Trigs birth?
Levi was in a very controlling relationship, and if Bristol wanted him to do something he did it! She wanted him there, so he was there. I also believe that he kind of wanted to be there in order to meet the newborn little brother of his girlfriend/almost fiancé.


Will I be able to attend college while taking care of my mother during the time she is on Ankle monitor?
My mom has a very strict schedule, and she is also not allowed to drive. So it is left up to me to drive her to all of her appointments, parole officer meetings, random urine analysis, doctors visits, etc., etc., etc. Therefore, at this time it is very hard to plan ahead, or think too far into the future. Sometimes taking care of mom seems like a full time job, but you know, I love her.


I have also attempted to get a job, but it is impossible to find a potential employer who is willing to allow me to work around Mom’s schedule. So for right now I am going to continue my education online. I am pretty determined, and have decided pursue a degree in Forensic Science.



Do I feel safe living in Wasilla?
No. I do not feel that my property is safe, nor do I feel my family is safe.



Have I ever seen Sarah Palin refer to Trig as the “retarded one”?
No I have not personally heard her use that term, but I do remember my brother twice coming home and telling me about it.

Whew! I am not even half done yet!

I will work on some more of your questions today and hopefully will get them posted tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment