Part 3 of questions you have asked me.....
Have I ever seen anyone rub or sing to Sarah Palins stomach while she was Pregnant?
No, but then none of us even knew that she was pregnant until it was late in her pregnancy. And I rarely saw her around that time period.
Did Trig have a ruffled ear when he was born?
I have no idea. I never noticed anything different about his ear until I saw Gryphen’s post to be completely honest.
Do I think Bristol is a good and honest role model?
For abstinence? NO.
Is my father involved in my life?
I have had a very rocky relationship with my father my whole life. Levi has always been his pride and joy and I was simply the other child. He has always spoiled Levi, and taken him on vacations, and bought him lots things, and kind of left me behind. Even today he rarely speaks to me.
That was especially true after he left my mother for his mistress, with whom he has been cheating on my disabled mother for 15 years. Surprisingly he did show up to my graduation, but only stayed around for about 5 minutes after I threw my hat in the air and he said very few words to me. I have not heard from him since that night.
Why have I chosen to start a blog, and why now?
I have wanted to create a blog and speak out for quite awhile now. But I was not sure how to get started. So finally I reached out to some of my friends who are also bloggers and asked for their assistance. And by the way, many thanks to Dennis Zaki for all of his hard work in getting this blog up and running!
Why did Bristol comment on Johnny Chandler's MySpace page claiming her mother thought she was pregnant?
During that time period she and Levi were sexually active and trying to conceive a child. As hard as it is for many of you to believe, they were indeed TRYING. It was NOT an accident! Also there were a number of rumors circulating around that she was already pregnant.
What was the relationship between Sarah and Bristol like?
Well I did not see it but I was told numerous times they fought constantly.
I also vividly remember Bristol texting me to tell me that she would take her parents credit card and order lots of clothes and stuff online and that they would never find out about it. She encouraged me to do the same, but I did NOT follow her example. You know maybe that’s why she and her mother fought so much.
Are people in Alaska really afraid of the Palins, and why?
I know of many people who are afraid to speak up and say the things they know about the Palins because they have seen just how harsh, and cruel, and dirty they can get. And now they have even more money and power to deal with those who dare to stand up to them.
That is enough for today.
It is taking some time but I am slowly working my way to the bottom of the pile.
I also realize that many of you have brand new questions based on recent events. I will add those to my stack of unanswered questions and get to them in due course. That is, however, a more ticklish topic and I will have to see what I am comfortable sharing.
No comments:
Post a Comment