I want to thank you all for taking the time to visit my new blog. I appreciate and adore all of the comments that have been left for me.
Saturdays are my favorite day of the week.
Why?
Well, it is the one day my mother is allowed to get out of the house and go do something for a few hours.
Although there are many things we are not allowed to do, such as play golf or go to the movies, we do enjoy whatever time we have when we are out together.
Today we went into Anchorage and walked around the Dimond mall.
I bought some new summer clothes and tried to talk my mom into buying some for herself as well, but she always refuses to buy anything for herself when we barely have any food in the fridge.
Many of you asked if my mother (Sherry Johnston), or brother (Levi Johnston), will be guest writers.
In my Mom's case the answer is yes. She has already discussed many topics with me, and I can assure you they will be heartfelt, full of emotion, and pretty intense.
As for my brother, well I am looking into interviewing him exclusively just for my blog.
I will have a more informative entry up at the beginning of next week. In it I will be answering many of your questions and getting into more detail. You won’t want to miss this.
Once again, thank you very much for taking the time to visit my little piece of the internet, and you have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment